Monday, July 2, 2012

My deepest apologies

4 months. It has been for months since I've shared any theatre experiences, and for that I apologize. However, I think my excuse may be somewhat reasonable.

Instead of having the chance to see many shows over the past few months, I actually had the privilege of performing in one! Yep, little old, lacking-rhythm, tone-deaf, stage-frightened me as a modern in none other than Thoroughly Modern Millie, the 2012 Bronx Science spring musical! Aside from all the singing, dancing and looking like a flapper, I had the chance to get a back stage look of what really goes into a musical... but more to come on that.

Once again, I deepest and most heartfelt apologies for the past few months. I swear to the Broadway gods (basically Aaron Tveit) that over the next few days you will see posts on Venus in Fur, Harvey, Triassic Parq, Shakespeare in the Park, Nice Work If You Can Get It and hopefully (once again, pray to the Broadway gods) Peter and the Starcatcher.

Until then, Goodbye! (<-- Just a good ol' video of happiness and wonderful things, including my hyperventilating)

No comments:

Post a Comment