Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To Jump Right in...

So I always wanted to be a Broadway (and theater in general) frequenter, and with my recent discovery of student rush I finally can! I love the theater. There's nothing like the immediate gratification of seeing truly talented people perform, go all out, the live action, and especially how much they look like they're enjoying what they're doing, then waiting outside of the stage door. I love their gratitude when you tell them how great they were, those 30 seconds when they look you in the eye, smile, sign your playbill and maybe even snap a picture with you!

So... This is for the average theater-goer, anyone who likes Broadway and theater in general, to discuss the people who make these wonderful shows and, of course, the shows themselves. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment