Thursday, June 2, 2011

You can CATCH ME at Macy's (pun intended)

Okay, so I don't know if I've mentioned it but I'm sort of a huge Catch Me If You Can fan. So much so in fact, that it has now reached my most played album on iTunes, ahead of Next to Normal and Spring Awakening. Needless to say I follow the Catch Me facebook page and twitter, just to keep myself up to date on the show and such. But of course, I found out that today they had a mini performance at Macy's on 34th street. I obviously went. I took videos of all the songs, it was a really short performance, but Kerry Butler, Tom Wopat and Aaron Tveit were there so it was obviously amazing. Here are the videos:

Tom Wopat singing "Fifty Checks",
the bonus track from the Catch Me original soundtrack





Kerry Butler singing "Fly Fly Away"





Aaron Tveit singing "Goodbye"


Enjoy! And sorry the sound quality isn't great, all the more reason to buy the CD!

And yes, I am aware that almost every one of my posts pertains to Aaron Tveit or Daniel Radcliffe, but I assure you, it won't be that way for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment